Sunday, July 7, 2013

Starting a new blog

Normally I think starting a new blog is a bit wasted. While some older blogs of mine had been closed for good, I still have 4 other remained opened, yet opening a fifth one might cause my existing blogs to be updated less and less frequent. Perhaps not. I think opening a new blog, might make scopes of each blog narrower and be more interesting.

Having said that, I 'd like to make this blog a bit more personal, reflecting about my life and my ideas. Of course, those have to be socially acceptable and informative. Perhaps some of my friends and former colleages might be interested to get some updates about me. For now, I don't use social media much and for a 'certain one', not at all. I try to limit my 'sending out' the mind', i.e. thinking about external matters, rarer events. That's considered a 'no-no' for Vipassana-practicing meditators. So using a blog is a compromise, for now.

The picture of my home in Bangkok, Thailand, is shown below.




No comments:

Post a Comment